Are Heating System Service Plans Worth It?
A new furnace or boiler is a significant investment for a New Hampshire homeowner—one that should keep your family warm and comfortable for many years to come.
But that “should” greatly depends on having your equipment serviced by a professional every year. Basic maintenance is a MUST for your equipment, and the best way to get it is through a high-value heating equipment service plan from Pemi River Fuels!
6 Benefits Of Service Plans
Here are six reasons why you should opt for a service plan for your heating system this fall:
- You’ll Get Priority Service – When you sign up for our Select or Economy Comfort Service Plans, you’ll get priority service when scheduling your maintenance calls and heating system repairs.
- You’ll Save on Covered Repairs – Get discounted coverage on parts, controls, burner replacement parts, fuel supply parts, warm air and hot water systems, and more that otherwise could add up—especially at full cost.
- You’ll Help Your Equipment to Maintain Efficiency – Did you know that an unmaintained heating system could lose five percent efficiency every year? That means that professional heating system maintenance will often pay for itself in energy efficiency savings alone as soon as we tune it up.
- You’ll Prevent Many Expensive Repairs – With regular annual service visits, our expert heating technicians can spot small problems before they become big ones, often helping you to avoid a costly heating repair bill. They can also give you a heads up when it’s smart time to invest in a heating system upgrade rather than pouring more money into fixing older equipment—and we’ll never offer you something we wouldn’t recommend to that of our own friends, neighbors and families!
- You’ll Keep Your Warranty in Place – If you install a new propane- or oil-fired heating system, its warranty will probably require you to get regular professional maintenance to keep it valid against any unforeseen system failures.
- You’ll Protect Your Investment – Your home heating system is one of the biggest investments you’ll make in your home and regular preventive care from a professional makes sure it keeps running safely and efficiently. Maintaining your home heating system regularly also can extend the life of your heating system, so you get more for your money.
As you can see, enrolling in a heating service plan in NH pays both now and down the road. Contact us today to enroll in a Pemi River Fuels service plan and experience the benefits for yourself!